Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Day 5 on the Power Tour



Today we had great weather for the drive. The road from Topeka to Lincoln Wasn't nearly as scenic, but I think we had more people out to see us than on the other rides. We stopped at Speedy Bill's Speedway Motors before the show to see his automotive museum. The museum is huge and has many vintage race cars and motors to see. It was pretty impressive. There are allot more cars on this trip than I thought. I continue to see cars that I haven't seen yet. We saw a 70 Dodge Convertible similar to the one I am working on for my brother. The car continues to run good. Knock on wood! I think we did have some marginal gas to day. There was a little knocking when I tried to pass another car, and I had to back off a little. I should probably retard the ignition a little. The car would like to be running race gas. The outside door handle on the driver side decided to stop working for some reason, but its no big deal.















No comments: