Saturday, June 14, 2008

Day 9 on the Power Tour


We made it home. It was a long day after drinking way too many PBRs only getting 2 hour of sleep last night. I'm very relieved that the car made it the whole way. We put about 2400 mile on the car during the trip, more than double the mileage since it was rebuilt. we lost track of how much gas we used. The only problems we had, were minor issues. On the way home we were discussing what upgrade I need to make to the car. At some point it is going to need power steering and possibly some suspension upgrades to deal with 3 fat guys and luggage. We had to take the scenic route home since the interstate was closed due to flooding. I was amazed at the number of Long Haulers. There must have been at least 1000 cars that made the hole trip. I've rambled on enough. This Blog is coming to a close.

The End


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for taking me along. I had a great time with the exception of the tooth ache. I hope to get that taken care of in the morning.

I made it to Mott, ND at 11:45pm MDT. It was along day. I was within 6 miles of a tornado in Fargo and had to stop twice for rain. Once I got to West Fargo it was clear skies for the rest of the way.